UltraVolve is a semi-sandbox survival game which began development by Joe Grist in December of 2012. UltraVolve simply involves the player trying to reach the highest point of evolution and to help make sure that your race survives.
The game is currently in an unreleased format (version Pre-Alpha 0.05) and can only be played unless you are selected to be a tester for the game.
When you create your first world, you become the first generation of Sky Venom, which is a strange and small organism, which resembles the real-life Jellyfish. Your only goal is to try and get 100 Evolution Points in the first stage. Once that level has been achieved, you're Sky Venom reproduces and a new form of Sky Venom is created. This is repeated, but each Sky Venom has it's own characteristic, such as the second being slightly faster and with a more powerful defensive weapon. Also, the higher your creature has evolved, the more abilities are available. Such as mining and the ability to build homes and eventually entire towns/cities.
- First Generation Sky Venom: Sky Urchin
- Second Generation Sky Venom: Tsuki
- Third Generation Sky Venom: Sky Pyramid
- Fourth Generation Sky Venom: Sai
- Fifth Generation Sky Venom: Unknown
- Sixth Generation Sky Venom: Unknown
- Seventh Generation Sky Venom: Unknown
- Eighth Generation Sky Venom: Unknown